Monday, November 26, 2012

Tragedy

Upon arriving at work today I received some horrible news.  The parents of one of my former students were killed over break in a car accident.  The sister of the student is in a coma with a bad prognosis and her friend was also killed in the accident.  Thank God that my former student is o.k.  

I can't seem to comprehend why something so tragic would happen.  I know there is a plan, but when something so awful happens it's hard to see it.

Please keep my student, his sister, and all the families in your prayers.  I can't even begin to imagine the pain they are feeling.  

4 comments:

  1. How sad. I will be praying for their whole family...

    ~Lisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is horrible, I will for sure keep them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just said a prayer! I'm so sorry to hear this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This breaks my heart in a million little pieces. What sad news, and how awful for this sweet student of yours, and her family. I have prayed over them and will keep them in my thoughts!
    xo

    ReplyDelete