Monday, March 4, 2013

What to Do?!

Friday was Read Across America.  I don't usually make a habit of wearing tall striped hats.
Life With Lulu hasn't gotten much of a start.  I miss "Chasing Butterflies" and struggle all the time with what to do.  Do I open it back up and risk parents reading it when they shouldn't be or keep it private and still post or continue what I'm doing right now, nothing?  None of those options seem the greatest.  I guess that leaves me here, but I feel like no one knows I'm here.  I lose all my old readers.  That part makes me sad.  

I guess these problems are the right kind of problems to have, right!  They seem kind of silly now that I'm typing them out, but I guess I'm allowed to have silly problems now and then.  

I hope all of you out there in the bloggy world are doing well.  I've missed you!

5 comments:

  1. We've missed you too Lulu!

    I'm not sure quite what to recommend. I'd love to say "blog openly back at Chasing Butterflies", but now that I'm pretty sure a few prospective employers have scoped out my blog, I can understand why you're not keen.

    Maybe try and draw readership to this blog by posting at the blogs of a few of the readers of the old site? Or perhaps see if you can draw some new readers from MFP perhaps?

    Not sure if any of this is helpful, but I hope some of it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you put something on the private Chasing Butterflies about this blog? I miss your blogging; hope you figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you too sweet friend. I agree with Stephen above. Maybe go back through your old blog and find those blog friends and post them a comment to direct them here. I would say posting on the old sight might not be worth it, because you might always worry that someone is reading that you don't want to...and that takes the fun out of writing from your heart. I miss hearing what is going on in your life. I hope all is well, and I think of you often!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you!! :) I would worry about having the old one. I get it though, you need to be anon for a while. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. its hard to decided! blogs are so much fun though! just have fun with it and youll figure it out!

    ReplyDelete