Sunday, November 25, 2012

I'm Back!

Hi My Friends!  It's me, Lulu.  ;)  Yep, I've had to change my name in order to hide from my stalker.  After a month or so of having my blog private, I've decided to just start another under a different name.  I hope I'll be able to gain my readership back, yet keep my anonymity.  

I've found that I miss sharing my stories with my friends and readers.  I miss knowing that I have somewhere to turn where I won't be judged and where people will celebrate with me.  I pray that I can start sharing here and have it be a safe place to be.

If you followed me before, and even if you didn't, I hope that you'll click follow here so that I know who is reading.  I can't wait to reconnect with my old readers and meet new ones.

9 comments:

  1. Wait how did I miss that you had a stalker?!!!
    How awful! I'm so sorry.
    Hope all is well now and you can keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lulu! Glad to have you back! :)

    Good luck!

    ~Lisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's a fine how-d'you-do... I just tried to be a little friendly, sending flowers and severed pigeons heads to your home and work every day, and following you everywhere, and suddenly I'm a stalker. Well fine. Be that way. I'll just go back to harassing Paris Hilton instead!

    HARUMPH!!!

    (Seriously - it's great to see you back in the blogosphere)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back too. Laughing at Stephen above! :)

    Happy Holidays sweet friend.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO excited to have you back!! :) I've definitely missed you around here! I'll be following soon! (Right now it's showing me an error message. :( Not sure why.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're back...and thanks for inviting me in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, I'm so glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there stranger! I missed the stalker story...how creepy. Glad you are back and not letting the creeps get the best of you!

    ReplyDelete